While I am primarily focused on Data Analysis and am also learning Machine Learning, there are unrelated things that I have built in the past that I do not want to be forgotten.
- TIL (Today I Learnt) - Repository to keep facts or code snippets of everything that I learnt and think is worth keeping;
- Solar Eclipse - Pure CSS/HTML implementation of solar eclipse that happened in March, 2015.
- Investment Calculator - Interactive graph built to show the wonder of compound interest;
Posts from elsewhere:
- Preventing burnout for programmers - After having experienced what burnout feels like, I took measures to prevent it from happening again and wanted to share my research;
- Considering becoming a programmer? - Cheesy article to show my friends what being a programmer is really like. Sorry for the GIFs!